1947 - The Cornelius Sarvis (Neal) Bass House, 927 Raleigh Road Parkway West, Wilson NC. Designed by Frank Whitaker Benton, it was the first international style house in Wilson. Sold in 1993 to Gilda A. and Charles J. Cauley.
1956 - The Paul B. and Bettie H. Bissette Jr. House, 1000 Salem Street NW, Wilson NC. Architect unknown. Still owned by the Bissettes as of 2021.
1978 - The A. Winnett Peters House, 1009 Woodland Drive NW, Wilson NC. Designed by Bill Barnes. Deeded in 2016 to daughter Betsy Peters Rascoe and Hunter Rascoe.
2000 - The Louis and Nancy Williford House, 404 Brentwood Drive North, Wilson NC. Architect unknown.
Sources include: Barry Lamm; Brad Farlow.